Hello again....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindy Lou

Reaction score
Hi everyone.... I am going to re-introduce myself.. I popped in the forum in 2019 and participated a little and was feeling the itch to get back into soaping.. Health challenges and other things moved in and I dropped off. Well, here I am again and am starting soon to get back into soaping after a looooooong break...about 7 or 8 years. I am a hobbyist, have sold a bit in the past, just special orders and have gifted soap, etc. Lord, help me though, I don't want to get hooked like before, lol! It's funny, I have started seeing certain empty containers as potential "soap molds", lol... This has been my favorite soaping board, I was a former member of the Latherings, The Whisk and The Dish forum. I find this one the most friendly and helpful.. My goal is to make for myself, family and friends and perhaps special orders if I get any, like before. Cheers to everyone and I look forward to more interaction..

Lord, help me though, I don't want to get hooked like before, lol!
😂 No Lord will help you with that! Only an overfull curing stash (or, in rare cases, an annoyed spouse or an annoyed wallet) could.
Just look at your enthusiasm about possible moulds. And remember that every answer will entail at least two new questions.

Welcome (back)!

😂 No Lord will help you with that! Only an overfull curing stash (or, in rare cases, an annoyed spouse or an annoyed wallet) could.
Just look at your enthusiasm about possible moulds. And remember that every answer will entail at least two new questions.

Welcome (back)!
Thank you!

Does anyone know what happened to Dish? I've heard of it and was going to take a look, but it's really gone.

Welcome back Lindy! Do you miss The Dish? I miss Bandicoot and the crazy happenings but you are right this forum is very nice!
Just seeing this, sorry! I actually prefer this forum, I don't see the sniping here like I did there, lol!

Does anyone know what happened to Dish? I've heard of it and was going to take a look, but it's really gone.

The Dish Forum is gone, gone, gone. It went with the wind sometime around 2017 or 2018 if my memory serves me well, totally taken offline, although I think they might have a Facebook page....at least that's what I've heard, but don't know for sure since I don't do FB. From what I understand, the owner of the forum no longer had the time or finances to keep the forum going.

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back