Hello again....

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

Lindy Lou

Reaction score
Hi everyone.... I am going to re-introduce myself.. I popped in the forum in 2019 and participated a little and was feeling the itch to get back into soaping.. Health challenges and other things moved in and I dropped off. Well, here I am again and am starting soon to get back into soaping after a looooooong break...about 7 or 8 years. I am a hobbyist, have sold a bit in the past, just special orders and have gifted soap, etc. Lord, help me though, I don't want to get hooked like before, lol! It's funny, I have started seeing certain empty containers as potential "soap molds", lol... This has been my favorite soaping board, I was a former member of the Latherings, The Whisk and The Dish forum. I find this one the most friendly and helpful.. My goal is to make for myself, family and friends and perhaps special orders if I get any, like before. Cheers to everyone and I look forward to more interaction..

ResolvableOwl

Reaction score
Lord, help me though, I don't want to get hooked like before, lol!
😂 No Lord will help you with that! Only an overfull curing stash (or, in rare cases, an annoyed spouse or an annoyed wallet) could.
Just look at your enthusiasm about possible moulds. And remember that every answer will entail at least two new questions.

Welcome (back)!

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome back!:)

Cat&Oak

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Lindy! Do you miss The Dish? I miss Bandicoot and the crazy happenings but you are right this forum is very nice!

Lindy Lou

Reaction score
😂 No Lord will help you with that! Only an overfull curing stash (or, in rare cases, an annoyed spouse or an annoyed wallet) could.
Just look at your enthusiasm about possible moulds. And remember that every answer will entail at least two new questions.

Welcome (back)!
Thank you!

Latest posts