Heeeelp! Im stuck!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharee

Reaction score
Im sooo mad. I have bought different round silicone mould off of Amazon and they’re not the right size. I have bought cookie cutters and realize they are useless to me as they have no bottom.
I’ve tried contacting this YouTube lady as other people have inquired as well. There must be somebody on here that is familiar with what to do to make these Kiwi soaps.
Im sooo sad!! ☹️☹️

I have seen that but that is not how I want them to look or how to make them. Its the molds im looking for. Three different sizes.

Im sooo mad. I have bought different round silicone mould off of Amazon and they’re not the right size. I have bought cookie cutters and realize they are useless to me as they have no bottom.
I’ve tried contacting this YouTube lady as other people have inquired as well. There must be somebody on here that is familiar with what to do to make these Kiwi soaps.
Im sooo sad!! ☹️☹️

Did a bit of Googling and found these. I would get the second set and use the 3 largest ones.

https://www.amazon.com/Mrs-Anderson...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584345015795850&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/KSPOWWIN-Sta...792PPTZXRE0&psc=1&refRID=K8K0MGSQ7792PPTZXRE0

Im sorry but they are cookie cutters. You cannot fill them up with soap mold as it would leak all out. Can you explain how I would be able to use these.

Remember keep in mind im trying to do the youtube video that is NOT on bramblemberry....
Im sorry but they are cookie cutters. You cannot fill them up with soap mold as it would leak all out. Can you explain how I would be able to use these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get yourself a thin plastic place mat. Set the cookie cutter on the mat and use hight temp hot glue to seal around the bottom.

A bit of a pain but should work ok. Use lots of glue to prevent a leak.

You could also make your own silicone molds, there are a lot of tutorials on youtube.

Latest posts

Back