heaven scent sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
I know i brough this up before, but they have 16 oz. for 6.50$ what a deal! website is bertsheavenscent clearance section.

Have you used their scents ? Just wondered if they work well in soap.Their regular prices are not to bad either.

Kitn

I just made a few batches with Berts 1oz. samples. I am very pleased with the results so far (3 batches of Berts) Just soaped "Thierry Mugler 'Angel' Dupe". Mmm

The prices are pretty darn nice too. I ordered the closeout OAKMOSS and ROSEMARY VERBENA. Very pleased with each but haven't gotten the chance to soap it yet.

Are they all good for CP? The FOs say good for "candles" and "bath and body". I emailed them, but have not heard back.

SimplyE said:
Are they all good for CP? The FOs say good for "candles" and "bath and body". I emailed them, but have not heard back.

That is what I wondered too . It says not tested on some .

Kitn

I just rec'd an email back. It seems that the B&B are safe, but "performance is dependent upon your recipe". Did not ask about the "not tested".

Regardless, I just ordered about $50 worth of stuff. None of which were on the clearance section, mostly because they said not tested. Will see...

You're right... those prices are just too good to pass up. Just spent $40 on several 4oz sample sizes. If I like them I can go back for the 16oz sizes. Worst case I can probably use them for diffusers.

just ordered rosemary verbana fo

reviews said fragrance was great for cp soaps. i've been looking for this exact fragrance/eo....perhaps not tested means not tested on animals, which is cool w/ me

Latest posts

Back