Hearts for Valentine's Day

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw the Soap Queen on Home and Family yesterday. She made a Lotion Bar. I decided to try it and it came out great. I don't add the flowers to my products. My fear of backing up the sewer pipes is too fearful. I know they are small and will go down the drain, but the thought of things backing up keeps me doing them plain. I love the way they look. LOTION BAR_2-5-2010_9.jpg

I used Vanilla EO and it smells so good. I'm going to put them in my bathroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
My lotion bars are everywhere lol near the kitchen sink, next to my bed.. But I agree about flowers in lotion bars - I really like em plain and smooth. Yours look really nice :)

I saw the Soap Queen on Home and Family yesterday. She made a Lotion Bar. I decided to try it and it came out great. I don't add the flowers to my products. My fear of backing up the sewer pipes is too fearful. I know they are small and will go down the drain, but the thought of things backing up keeps me doing them plain. I love the way they look.View attachment 43805

I used Vanilla EO and it smells so good. I'm going to put them in my bathroom.

they are really pretty.

Back