Heads up (order at your own risk)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navigator9

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know...a while back, in the "de funk de pits" thread, I mentioned that I had ordered some roll on tubes for deodorant from this website. http://norajanine.com/products/beauty-roll-on-deodorant-bottles-new-empty-set-of-4 They look really nice, reuseable, screw on tops. Well, that was on 9/10, and I received a confirmation of the order, but nothing after that, no shipping confirmation, and two emails have gone unanswered. I opened up a dispute through Paypal and am waiting to see what happens next. So just in case any of you thought those tubes looked good, and were thinking of ordering, you might want to hold off.

Well, that's interesting. It didn't say that when I ordered. I wonder if that was added after I contacted Paypal yesterday. Still no email from them, though.

Use the form on the right to be in touch or email us at [email protected]. You can also call us at (919) 886-6514.

I would call

While calling is more gratifying, I think it is prudent to email. It ensures that there is a dated and time-stamped record of exactly what you are told. Doing so ensures that any future he said/she said is circumvented if PayPal or other parties are involved in a dispute resolution.

I only suggested you call, as you didn't get any reply by email. And I agree it is great as a record, if you can get them to reply to prove they read it.

Thanks guys for all of your suggestions. Actually, today I received notification from norajanine.com, to the effect that my order had been shipped, along with a UPS tracking number. So I will not call her, I'm sure she knows this is terrible customer service and will not get her repeat customers. (I have a feeling I'd just end up talking to an answering machine anyway!) Whatever the situation, when you get an email from a customer, fire off a fast email and say, "Gee, I don't know what happened, things got really backed up.", whatever, just something to let the customer know you're aware of the situation and will try to resolve it. I have a feeling if I didn't get PayPal involved, I'd still be waiting. One little email and all this could have been avoided. Oh well.

Back