• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HDPE Triple Loaf Mold

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have a friend who is no longer making soap. I told her I would try to sell several things for her. The first up is an HDPE triple loaf mold purchased from Soap Equipment.com
https://soapequipment.com/ltmolds/#TripleThis is the Willow Way Triple Soap Loaf Mold - you may have to scroll down the page to see the details. I don't think it was used very much, and it appears to be in good condition. $75.00 including USPS flat rate priority mail shipping.
U.S. shipping only

soap mold 2 (2).JPGsoap mold 2 (1).JPGsoap mold 3.JPG

This mold is way out of my league as far as soap quantity goes, but I’m curious about the second and third pics. They look like something completely different than the 3-loaf mold in the first pic and in the listing, but I can’t discern quite what they are. Would you indulge me and explain what those pieces are for? Thanks!

This mold is way out of my league as far as soap quantity goes, but I’m curious about the second and third pics. They look like something completely different than the 3-loaf mold in the first pic and in the listing, but I can’t discern quite what they are. Would you indulge me and explain what those pieces are for? Thanks!

The second and third pics show the mold taken apart. In the second picture, you are seeing the the end pieces on top and one of the side pieces on the bottom.

Both the second and third pictures show the mold disassembled with all of the pieces. I included a photo with a ruler to give an idea of the size it will break down to for storage. It goes together easily and quickly.

If anyone wants this for the price of shipping (USPS flat rate $21.10), it's yours. I don't have room to store it, and I don't need it. I should mention that you don't have to make the whole slab - you can use just one or two of the individual loaf cavities, or section off one of them and have a smaller slab mold. If you used just one section, you would end up with bars in a tall & skinny shape - 5 bars that measure 2" x 3". I'll wait a few days and then it's getting donated.

Back