Having difficulty with Soap Calc

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Please move this if it isn't in the right spot. I screenshot the page that displays when I try to access the Soap Calculator. It'll let me get past it, but it won't let me actually change my recipes. And I'm on a home wifi network I frequently use. Anyone else running into this? I'm on an Android, and I'm using the app.
ETA: added screen shot of what shows if I hit the "advanced" button, which is how I get to Soap Calc anyways. It just won't let me do much once I get there. Moved

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201001-204059.jpg
    Screenshot_20201001-204059.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20201001-205956.jpg
    Screenshot_20201001-205956.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Odd. I'm getting the same warning page, but am able to get past it too. I'm on a PC and I am able to change my recipes OK. I wonder if it's just the app side of things and/or maybe something is being, or has been, updated?

No probs here, just accessed it as normal on the pc, I haven't tried to put in a recipe though.

I had a little trouble yesterday morning. PC and Chrome. It lost Recipe 1, but Recipe 2 was still there.

I thought you meant soap calc, that's what I logged into, because this is what you said -
ETA: added screen shot of what shows if I hit the "advanced" button, which is how I get to Soap Calc anyways.
Soap Calc is a different calculator to what you screen shot. SoapCalc Home

I thought you meant soap calc, that's what I logged into, because this is what you said -
ETA: added screen shot of what shows if I hit the "advanced" button, which is how I get to Soap Calc anyways.
Soap Calc is a different calculator to what you screen shot. SoapCalc Home
Sorry for the confusion. SMF is what links when I type Soap Calculator, so I thought they were the same thing.

Back