Having a problem with my throw

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scent throw

Check out
http://candlecocoon.com/itemlisting.asp?ID=7&G=14

List of Super Concentrates-- Only need about .5oz in paraffin and about .6oz added to a pound of soy. This is for what we have tested with our house blend paraffin and the EL votive wax.

Amore Dolce
Brandied Pear
Cherished
Chocolate Suede
Coco Lima
Coconut Macaroon
Cranberry Compote
Cranberry, Cardamom and Clove
Creme Brule Cafe
Crushed Strawberry and Rhubarb
Daydream Believer
Dewdrop
Eucalyptus Ivy
Fairy Dust and Twinkle Toes
Lavender lullaby
Maui Mt Pineapple
Melon, Fig and Apricot
Mulberry and Moonbeams
Neroli de la Luna
Ooey Gooey Caramel Goodness
Orange Tea and Crumpets
Peony White Tea
Pillow Fight
Pumpkin Coffee
Raspberry Cordial
Rose Petals and Cream
Sultry Angel
Sunflower and Sea Mist

I have had great luck with my parasoy/veggie blend. Just blend your paraffin,soy wax, and shortening 2 to 2 to 1. I do that and add 1 oz ppw of FO and mine throw like crazy all over my 10'X5' studio!

karma97220 said:
I have had great luck with my parasoy/veggie blend. Just blend your paraffin,soy wax, and shortening 2 to 2 to 1. I do that and add 1 oz ppw of FO and mine throw like crazy all over my 10'X5' studio!

what is ppw?-- i feel like i should know that--but cant seem to pull it out of my head

karma97220 said:

I just want to be clear on this... shortening? Like crisco?

i love wsp fo, they are wonderful, i haven't tried the wax, but are you using the max fo load?? i make soy candles, and have a soy/parr blend also, and both do well, there is however one wax that i hate! LOL i tried and tried to get a throw out of it and never ever could, so i stopped trying!

Latest posts

Back