Have You Seen This Site????

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol Reminds me of Ace of Cakes on the food network in an odd way. How they take take and turn it into something amazing that isn't very cake like at all. That is what these people have done with soaps.

I've seen them looking like a slice of a cake, and OMG you wanted to eat the darn soap.

*wonders* if this soap would work well on a kid who needs his mouth washed out with soap :?

WOW!!! No that is something to aspire to!
Awesome soap, at least aesthetically pleasing!
Thanks for the link

Site

Oh, I think much better than LUSH.

Kind of makes me want to toss out my inventory and go ask them to take me on as an apprentice!

NameThatCandy said:
This is another soaper selling "Cake" soaps, hers are CP soaps

http://skinfulscentsations.com/cakes.html

Well if that isn't a good enough reason to buy a silicone bunt cake pan I don't know what is...... (but haven't others had problems with the color bleeding into the soap from the silicone?)

but she must use some M&P cause she does kid classes or partys or something or another....
http://skinfulscentsations.com/kidsparties.html

But a great place to get *ideas* :shock:

My first time with red silicone did bleed, but the silicone mold was new:oops: Since then it has worked fine! :D
I have ran all my other "new" silicone through the dishwasher first and no issues :D

I use the silicone pie pans to make soap pies, loaf pans as well. I have not had an issue w/ a bleed. I used M&P so I don't know if that would have made a diffrence.

perfectsoap said:
My first time with red silicone did bleed, but the silicone mold was new:oops: Since then it has worked fine! :D
I have ran all my other "new" silicone through the dishwasher first and no issues :D

Thanks soap,

I just might have to put some of those pans on my *wish* list........

Faithy-
I have found several silicone molds around, but the best buys were at Target in their $1 area (three mini heart shaped silicone ice cube trays for $2.50) and Hobby Lobby (mini candy molds (silicone) of ducks, shells, teddy bears and stars $1.24 each!) I think they are meant for ice cubes or candies, but the sure work great for m&P soap!!! I made cinnamon teddy bears and lemon ducks!

perfectsoap said:
I have found several silicone molds around, but the best buys were at Target in their $1 area (three mini heart shaped silicone ice cube trays for $2.50)
Goes to Target right now! I dont know where the Hobby Lobby is :(

My first time with red silicone did bleed, but the silicone mold was new:oops: Since then it has worked fine! Very Happy
I have ran all my other "new" silicone through the dishwasher first and no issues

I have a kitchen aid red silicone which also bleeds, after that I was so scared to use, but I may try again.

Back