have a safe and pleasant memorial day weekend!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heartsong

Reaction score
i'm in dallas texas (i love texas!) and will be heading home for a week's vacation!

i plan to spend time with my dh, go fishing, (soap my butt off!) and buy a camera. they finally got hi speed dsl to the house and as soon as i can figure how to operate a digital camera (i'm such a dork!) i'll post some pic's.

do i need to get that book for "dummies", or is it simple enough to "save" my picture to a file in my computer then upload to the forum posts?

i can't afford another monthly expense like photo bucket. just to go online is $49 a month thru the phone co. we live in the sticks and there is no other competition, so they've got us by the throat! we cant even get cable tv-just satellite.

anyway, i hope you all have a safe and happy holiday. be careful on the highways-there's always the idiots! :D

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned!!! :)

Sorry, I can't help with the picture problem. I have just learned to up (or is it down??) load my pictures from my camera to the computer to photo bucket ( I don't pay anything for it) to the forum. Whew!!

I hope someone can tell you what to do. I'd love to see some pictures! :)

Hope the fish are bitin'.

Jude

Monet,
Hope you enjoy your vacation, I know I will enjoy mine, I haven't been off from work for four days in a row for a long time. Hope the PO can survive without me.

mamaT said:
Monet,
Hope you enjoy your vacation, I know I will enjoy mine, I haven't been off from work for four days in a row for a long time. Hope the PO can survive without me.

LOL! you're probably what helps hold the place thogether! :D

Hey guys!! I just want to say happy Memorial Day from all of us over here in Iraq... Unfortantly I'll be in Iraq for Memorial Day, but i'll be home soon fishing at the lake, camping, and making some SOAP!! YEE-HAW! Anywho's, Stay safe guys, there are a lot of stupid folks who think they can drink and drive. Have a safe weekend! :D

rupertspal42 said:
Hey guys!! I just want to say happy Memorial Day from all of us over here in Iraq... Unfortantly I'll be in Iraq for Memorial Day, but i'll be home soon fishing at the lake, camping, and making some SOAP!! YEE-HAW! Anywho's, Stay safe guys, there are a lot of stupid folks who think they can drink and drive. Have a safe weekend! :D

happy Memorial Day to everyone, stay safe!

can't wait to see what you make when you get home.

Back