Has this happened to you?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreams

Reaction score
Hello all😊 Has anyone else experienced this? I ordered from Make Your Own Buzz a month ago and just saw my order was cancelled 😔.I ordered lakes to make bath bombs and checked my bank account and seen had more money then thought,looked and saw they refunded my money..did I accidentally cancel it somehow by checking on update?Sent a message to them asking why my order was cancelled..but wondering if this has happened to anyone else.😔 Thank you Screenshot_20210729-104900.png

I have not had a Save On Citric (aka Make your own buzz) order canceled. I have had a couple of other companies cancel an order in the last year or three. My experience has been the same as yours -- they cancel without any notification or explanation. It's an unpleasant experience.

I have canceled a rare few orders in the 20+ years I've been in business (not soap), but only when there is no other option or alternative. I always notify the customer.

Thank you 😊 I sent a message this morning,when I seen cancelled,they have not responded yet.. don't know if I accidentally cancel when checked to see if on way or if they did...bums me out cause I've been waiting like a kid on the ice cream truck..now have to wait for response to reorder...

I wish this hadn't happened to you. I really do think a company needs to explain, not just cancel with no warning and leave the customer in the dark. That's so rude!

My last order from them was June 26. I received notice on July 26 that they were shipping it... minus the one ingredient that I really wanted (the other stuff was added to make the most of the shipping cost). The ingredient was in stock when I ordered it. Their notice didn't say when it is expected to come in.

I've always had great experiences with them in the past. My best guess is that they are suffering from the general country-wide labor shortage. Plenty of people are available to work, but many of them are choosing not to work. Makes it especially tough for a small business since they tend to run lean to begin with.

Hopefully they will find some time to get back to you and let you know what happened. Meanwhile, my guess would be supply chain disruption. It's happening everywhere, and is also related to the labor shortage and to the new lockdowns in China.

Back