Has anyone?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Odd question.. :oops:

Has anyone ever gotten a Brazilian Wax done? And if so.. does it really hurt? I mean very painful?

Shannon I've been wondering the SAME thing!! I haven't worked up the courage to go get one, but need to soon. I'll go if you go :lol:.

Make a cream? hmmmm LOL

Screaming? I thought after having kids I could take any pain! LOL

I dont know Dragon, your scaring me a bit!

How did the process go?

OMG. I did that before our wedding/honeymoon. Never. Ever. Again.

Now, the tattoos did not hurt. This, however, was excruciating.

I know I'm too big of a wimp for that sort of thing. I'm leaning more towards laser hair removal. Get it gone once and for all. That would be nice.

Too funny girls! I told my husband to be that I'd get one done as my wedding gift to him....I totally chickened out!! My cousin does it, but she gets the sugaring done, not wax. I'm not sure what the difference is because you're still RIPPING hair out by the root from some verrrry tender places! :shock: :shock: :shock:

kelly

Speaking of lasar removal, how many times do you have to go? Surely not just once? That would be too easy.

Yeah, how much does it cost? Laser removal..

I think I am chickening out LOL.
I shave, but gosh..that takes alot of time. :roll:

I am going to get the body wrap done though

This topic HAS ME ON THE FLOOR!!! I think I am going to pee my pants! Argh - I had a good friend who did these and she was always wanting me to "wax my flower!" - never! Do you all realize this means from belly button to bum crack and everything inbetween -

THANKS BUTT NO THANKS!

Want real pain - get the tops of your feet waxed! LOL - that will put the "fun" back into your day!

ps. I have always wanted to man-o-lantern my hubby, like on 40 year old virgin, but he wont let me! grr.

Zen, how/why is that less painful? It is still riping hair out by the root.

From what I understand, the sugar kind of softens/eases things. Don't ask me specifics here, I only have anecdotal evidence. The hair just comes out easier with less pull apparently because of the sugar.

itsmeroro said:
Do you all realize this means from belly button to bum crack and everything inbetween -

Quite aware. I even knew that going in. Never, ever, again. Shaving is fine, thanks.

You know... I truly believe that I could take that kind of pain, but the humiliating positions that you have to get into I could never in a million years do. lol

I am going to show my age and the fact that I am an old woman, but what is a brazalian wax? Is that a total waxing? Are you stripped so that you like you are a prepubescent little girl again? I know laugh at me if you want. :roll: :lol:

Back