Has anyone used the artminds Fragrance oils in CP soap

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

McGraysoldtowngifts

Reaction score
Hello all

I looking for some help with figuring out why when I use the art minds Fragrance oils from Michael's it brings my soap base to an mediate heavy trace. I have used it now twice and both times with different scents I have had to quickly drop the batter in the mold before I get soap on the stick. Any information or advice would be welcomed.

Thanks Todd

artmind.jpg

The Efficacious Gentleman

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Ah! I don't know the stores myself, but I have heard that not all of the employees are utterly spot on with their information.

Also, when you refer to something as a 'base' it can make people think of M&P. Batter is better term for CP soap that is still fluid.

McGraysoldtowngifts

Reaction score
Ah! I don't know the stores myself, but I have heard that not all of the employees are utterly spot on with their information.

Also, when you refer to something as a 'base' it can make people think of M&P. Batter is better term for CP soap that is still fluid.
Rodger that Thanks for the great information :) :thumbup:

Todd

dixiedragon

Reaction score
Not craft store related, but my Mom and I were at the pet store and she bought 2 Siamese Fighting Fish. (Notice the word "fighting" in the name? Well, the employee INSISTS that they can be kept together - even though the store has them in little individual cups for purchase, and puts them in the same baggie to take home. I tried arguing with him but Mom wouldn't let me. So we get to the car, pour out a styrofoam cup, and pour one of the fish and half of the water into the cup.

Latest posts