Harp style wire Soap Cutters UK

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Cat Lady

Reaction score
Hi there!
Soap making is such a process and it can all go pear shaped at any stage of it!!! At the moment it all seems to be going ok and I'm making nice soaps. However right at the end of the whole process - my cutting can get messy and uneven or smudged. I used one of those £20 wooden cutters with bevel blades on the bottom and a cutter that cuts down vertically. Sometimes the soap sticks to it and gets messy when I unstick it. I have a birthday coming up and thought maybe I'd treat myself to one of those harp style wire cutters. However when I look at the price - it's a bit eek!!! In the USA they seem cheaper or there are ones on Etsy reasonably priced but the postage from USA or Russia is a fortune - almost the same price as the cutter. I've been googling to find UK suppliers but can't seem to find many. Are there any UK based soapers that are thinking of selling one or can you recommmend any UK suppliers?
Many thanks in advence x

Back