Happy with Bramble Berry Order

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melstan775

Reaction score
I just wanted to say I am pleased with my tiny order from Bramble Berry. I ordered because I needed lye and could also get a pack of colorants for about half what WSP is asking. Even though it's less colors it was still in my budget. I ordered Saturday night, it was in the warehouse by Sunday, shipped Tuesday and at my door today (Thursday). Two day shipping. I'm excited. I have been ordering from WSP because with a small income, I would rather use the money I do have toward product, not shipping. But in my order BB included specials for next month, one of which includes up to $20.00 off shipping. Super excited. Their prices are a little higher, but their customer service is top notch, and with super fast shipping and coupon inserts, I might be willing to pay a little bit more for soap supplies when I have it to spare.

Melissa, are you on the West coast? My orders take at least 1-2 weeks, but I'm in South East. I don't blame them, it's just hard to wait sometimes for the great smelling stuff!

ETA: Duh!!! Your profile under the avatar tells me NV. Sorry!

I live in pa and i usually have a one week wait., but love their products.

I have been pleased with most of my orders from Bramble Berry. I am somewhat displeased with the liners of the vertical mold.

Bramble Berry is my go to supplier, I think their customer service is super great, Rachel and Tina have helped me enormously. I was not happy lately with the vertical mold liner, but finally figured out that I was at to light a trace. Once I figured that out I have not had much trouble with it and just ordered another vertical mold from them.

Brambleberry is awesome!!! They are so quick to help and fast placing orders. My ONLY issue with them is the shipping. I live in GA and it takes about a week. I get soap anxious and want my orders in a few days lol. Great quality products though.

Brambleberry- meh

I am going to be the maverick here - I agree that most of Brambleberry's products are good quality (I say most because I have had one item I was not happy with, and have not tried everything) and their sales strategy (Soap Queen, demos etc) is comprehensive. I do feel though the customer service is just acceptable, not good or great. I expect to get what I ordered, shipped quickly, packed well etc - that is average customer service. But I did contact them twice with issues that a company with excellent customer service would have helped with or rectified immediately and got nowhere.

I did work in the customer service industry for ten years doing CS training so I am unusually aware of these types of things - but it does frustrate when it would take so little to resolve a problem.

I have ordered also from Essential Depot - all my lye because of their really good specials - and WSP and have had no problems thus far - whenever the price is about the same or less I go with WSP because of the free shipping. I emailed WSP once and got back a response within a couple hours. If I do have a problem it will be interesting to see if either company makes more effort!

I really like Bramble Berry. I've only had two problems and Rachel was super to work with. I purchased a column mold and it leaked out the end cap both times I used it. A complete mess! I contacted customer service for advice. I sent a picture of what I received and Rachel sent me another end cap. That didn't solve the problem and I sent another picture and short video. Rachel sent me an entire new mold with liner and an FO sample to boot. The new mold works like a charm!

Back