Happy Thanksgiving!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To all my American friends, I hope that everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Everyone, please add one thing you are thankful for.

1. I am thankful that I found this forum when I started considering making soap. You folks have taught me so much that I could never have gotten out of a book!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1. I am thankful that I found this forum when I started considering making soap. You folks have taught me so much that I could never have gotten out of a book!

2. I am thankful that this year is almost over, and we all get a fresh start next year!

Happy Thanksgiving!

2. I am thankful that this year is almost over, and we all get a fresh start next year!

3. I am thankful that I have a loving family and that we are all pretty healthy and for all the wonderful folks here.

Happy Thanksgiving All.... ImageUploadedBySoap Making1479937705.542745.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving!

3. I am thankful that I have a loving family and that we are all pretty healthy and for all the wonderful folks here.

4. I am thankful for my health and that of DW too and that I live where I do.

4. I am thankful for my health and that of DW too and that I live where I do.

5. I'm thankful that I live in a beautiful part of the country, with beautiful natural landscapes and wonderful friends.

I am thankful for the blessing of having "enough". (although I'd sure like a new printer and a Bud cutter!)

I'm thankful for being able to voice my thankfulness here at SMF where no one will be ridiculed.

I'm most thankful for my precious girl, and for having a safe place to keep her.
And may all SMF'ers enjoy even half the blessings I do.

I have much to be thankful for. I am thankful for love. I am thankful for kindness. I am thankful that I have one family to celebrate Thanksgiving with, and another one to share soapiness with. Today, after spending most of the day getting ready for the dinner tomorrow, I am especially thankful for my husband who I know will do the dishes after the dinner. (Although maybe I assume too much - the Vikings will still be playing.)

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for the outpouring of love I get from my extended family during holidays especially, as both my parents are gone and I am unmarried and childless.

Back