Happy Thanksgiving!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Susie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
To all my American friends, I hope that everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Everyone, please add one thing you are thankful for.

1. I am thankful that I found this forum when I started considering making soap. You folks have taught me so much that I could never have gotten out of a book!

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving!

1. I am thankful that I found this forum when I started considering making soap. You folks have taught me so much that I could never have gotten out of a book!

2. I am thankful that this year is almost over, and we all get a fresh start next year!

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving!

2. I am thankful that this year is almost over, and we all get a fresh start next year!

3. I am thankful that I have a loving family and that we are all pretty healthy and for all the wonderful folks here.

Steve85569

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving!

3. I am thankful that I have a loving family and that we are all pretty healthy and for all the wonderful folks here.

4. I am thankful for my health and that of DW too and that I live where I do.

CTAnton

Reaction score

4. I am thankful for my health and that of DW too and that I live where I do.

5. I'm thankful that I live in a beautiful part of the country, with beautiful natural landscapes and wonderful friends.

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I am thankful to be blessed with a great family and great friends.
I am thankful to live in our beautiful country.

lenarenee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am thankful for the blessing of having "enough". (although I'd sure like a new printer and a Bud cutter!)

I'm thankful for being able to voice my thankfulness here at SMF where no one will be ridiculed.

I'm most thankful for my precious girl, and for having a safe place to keep her.
And may all SMF'ers enjoy even half the blessings I do.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have much to be thankful for. I am thankful for love. I am thankful for kindness. I am thankful that I have one family to celebrate Thanksgiving with, and another one to share soapiness with. Today, after spending most of the day getting ready for the dinner tomorrow, I am especially thankful for my husband who I know will do the dishes after the dinner. (Although maybe I assume too much - the Vikings will still be playing.)

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

Buckscent

Reaction score
May all my soaping friend enjoy time spent with family and friends

1.... I am thankful for my savior Jesus dying for me
2.... Thankful for such a blessed life, sorry, couldn't have just 1

Guspuppy

Reaction score
I am thankful for the outpouring of love I get from my extended family during holidays especially, as both my parents are gone and I am unmarried and childless.