Happy Thanksgiving!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone :) I'm currently peeling mountains of sweet potatoes and regular potatoes for the potluck at work tomorrow. I'm working and one of my co bartenders is too, along with a great many of our industry friends, so we're potlucking it to ensure we all get to stuff our faces on Turkey Day :) Hope everyone has a safe and blessed holiday!

Our relatives are out of town that we normally gather with. So we are making our own feast! It's been a few years since we've done it on our own and I'm excited. I love to cook, hope it all turns out well. Happy thanksgiving everyone, hope everyone has a wonderful happy day and weekend!

I just got home from work about 30 mins ago. All I can say is holy moly I'm glad I'm done for the day! LOL. I spent most of last night and today before my shift, cooking to feed my bartender and server friends who are stuck working today too. Plus some of my regulars who were at loose ends this year. Between me and a friend, and another regular, we cooked enough to feed an army! Needless to say, it was a lovely work shift, full of laughter and people grubbing til they were about to pop, and lots of happy belching to go along with it hahahaha.

I love cooking and I love feeding people, so it was fun for me, though exhausting. Everyone was full and happy by the end of it, so.I'm content. Exhausted and needing to sleep til tomorrow nights work shift, but content and happy :) If I couldn't go home to spend the holiday with my kids and grandkids and family, then I'm thankful I had so many people to share it with here :)

uploadfromtaptalk1448595473646.jpg

Latest posts

Back