Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FitMommyOf2

Reaction score
Enjoy your turkey, stuffing and what not and most of all the surrounding of family and friends! :)

Turkey2x.gif

You too, Val! 8) May everyone enjoy good food, family and friends getting together giving thanks for all we have. :wink: I wish all my soap "family" here could show up at my house and share the holiday and soap up a storm! :D May each of you have a great day tomorrow! :D :D

Paul... :) :wink:

Thank you, Paul! :D

Man, if we only could beam ourselves over to your house.. that would be so much fun! :wink:

PS: OT; Thank you for your note in the shipping info; I'm very excited to find out what it is! Thank you so much!!! (((hugs)))

I burned my dessert! LMAO! I never was a baker! I am on my way to the store to buy a cake!
I am looking forward to my favorite..

Sweet Potatos with the Marshmellows on top! YES!

HAPPY GOBBLE DAY!

OK, everyone head to the transporter so I can transport you all over for dinner tonight! Ready; beam us over, Paul... :lol: We can eat turkey and ham then go back to my soap room and "cook" up a few batches of soaps! Happy Turkey Day everyone!

Paul... :) :wink:

Back