Happy Spring!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Happy Easter and Chag Pesach Sameach and Happy Spring, soapy friends!
20210328_091858.jpg20210328_091819.jpg
A quick story here on my chagrin. So 2 years ago I moved to Minnesota. They are serious about their popular State Fair, and along with their butter sculptures and free milk stations, they have a building devoted to "seed art," and I poked fun at my new neighbors. Really? What is this obsession with seeds?! But for years I have enjoyed making bird seed eggs and wreathes. Then I thought, oh, wait a minute, maybe I'm more Minnesotan than I thought!

View attachment 55557View attachment 55558
A quick story here on my chagrin. So 2 years ago I moved to Minnesota. They are serious about their popular State Fair, and along with their butter sculptures and free milk stations, they have a building devoted to "seed art," and I poked fun at my new neighbors. Really? What is this obsession with seeds?! But for years I have enjoyed making bird seed eggs and wreathes. Then I thought, oh, wait a minute, maybe I'm more Minnesotan than I thought!
'Happy Spring' Nice Idea For "Bird Seed Eggs" 💫🐦

Last edited:
View attachment 55557View attachment 55558

The birds are going to love you!

Back