Happy New Year

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
...to all of you already celebrating the New Year, and to all celebrating the New Year tomorrow animated-smileys-new-years-eve-015.gif

Last edited:
Happy New Year! It’s New Year in Nigeria now. Thank you all for a great 2018. May 2019 bring great opportunities and immeasurable success to everyone. @cmzaha, thank you for your great giving heart and May 2019 be a good year full of the miraculous for you. @SunRiseArts, I appreciate you lots. You are the best and your strength amazes me! Have a great 2019. To everyone on the forum, thank you for posts and comments, you have been great companions on this journey. Have a wonderful 2019.

Happy New Year!

Wishing you all a very healthy & happy 2019 , May all of your soap making dreams be fulfilled this year , Bless.

Happy New Year! Is there a resolutions accountability thread? I'm already a winner... resolution to make no resolutions achieved! Oh wait... I think I failed that too... sigh.

Back