Happy New Year!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Just wanted to take a moment to tell everyone here that I think the world of you guys! 8) May 2008 bring you and yours good health, good times, good friends, good sales and money, and especially for all of us, good and better soap & B&B products. May this "family" of ours continue to grow and be recognized as the best soap forum on the internet!! Thanks to everyone for making my 2007 here a very pleasant experience! :) This forum, you people, my family.....ROCKS! Happy New Year 2008 everyone! :D :D

Paul.... :D

smellitlikeitis said:
Happy New Year Paul!

Im Making soap!

Me too Shannan! Tomorrow morning the wind chill here is supposed to be -5 to -10 degrees! No way am I working in my TOG Shop! Wednesday is about as bad! I get 2 whole soap and lotions making days! Wednesday my FO's arrive from NG! YEA!!! Wednesday will be a really Smelli Day! LOl Tomorrow, I trying a new experiment making a twist on my salt bars. If this works, I'll have a scrubby and super bubbly salt bar! Details to follow soon.... :D :D

Paul :wink:

Happy New Year to everyone. I will soaping today as well. I've got to get soaps curing for back up. I need to restock all my supplies on my shelves. I've also got to go to my store and take the decorations down.

It is colder than a witches tit here with winds that just cut right through you. Last night with the wind chill our temp was -17. There just comes a point when cold is cold or hot is hot. And to me, once it gets down to about 10, what difference does it really make with it being -17. Cold is cold.

CPSoaper said:
It is colder than a witches ****** here with winds that just cut right through you. Last night with the wind chill our temp was -17. There just comes a point when cold is cold or hot is hot. And to me, once it gets down to about 10, what difference does it really make with it being -17. Cold is cold.

I KNOW WHAT THOSE STARS MEAN! CAN I SOLVE THE PUZZLE PAT?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

CP I CRACKED UP! I HAVENT HEARD THAT TERM IN YEARS! :lol: :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you. This forum is really great. THANK YOU ALL for putting up with my constant questions (and at times simple ingnorance). You have all been GREAT :D

Back