Happy Holidays my soapy friends!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gigisiguenza

Reaction score
I've been busier than a one armed paper hanger, with the packing, moving, and covering for people at work, but I wanted to take a second while it's slow at work to wish you all a very blessed and happy holiday.

My your gifts be heartfelt, your day be full of love and laughter, and your life be blessed with kindness.

Love you guys!! <3

Back slinging drinks I go LOL
(I'm open to close at the bar today, tomorrow, and Saturday... pray the tips are plentiful, I need it! )

Happy ::insert religion/faith/etc:: to everyone!

It's Christmas day morning and I'm over the stove, melting glycerin and pondering whther to use vanilla or musk with this one. Like you do.

Hope everyone is safe, warm and surrounded by loved ones.

:)

Happy Holidays! I especially send warm wishes to those who have to work. I have been there and done that, and inevitably will be there again, so you have my sympathy and empathy.

Happy Holidays! I especially send warm wishes to those who have to work. I have been there and done that, and inevitably will be there again, so you have my sympathy and empathy.

Merry Christmas to those that celebrate it and happy holidays to those that don't.

My DHs boss took over a day early so my DH didn't have on call duty on Christmas Day. Which was nice.

We have a few days to relax and I hope others do too.
Then it's back to soap making! :)

Latest posts

Back