Happy Australia Day

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY !

Hope your all enjoying the holiday and eating some lamb and lamingtons. Not that hot here, only 27 today and cloudy with a cool breeze, thank goodness after 38 - 40 degree days. I might get inspired and cook a lamb leg baked dinner for tea or not. I can always do it tomorrow.

Happy Australia Day to you, Relle, and to all the rest of our members from Down Under as well!

I just Googled lamingtons (had no clue what they were). Oh my- they look absolutely yummy! I need to make these......and then devour them!

IrishLass :)

Happy Australia Day to all the soapy Aussie members out there! I have such fond memories of the 6 weeks I spent working in Sydney in the late 90's. There were so many good eats too . . . had the best blueberry-topped cheesecake I've ever tasted and experienced tapas for the first time while I was there. Also discovered Lush on that trip which is what got me started making soap.

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY

Raining here all day. Defiantly beats the heat ewe have had the last few days. I made a chocolate lasagne for desert today. should be good :D

Never heard of chocolate lasagne, sounds yum. I didn't do a baked dinner last night.

Never heard of chocolate lasagne, sounds yum. I didn't do a baked dinner last night.

It is yum and so very rich. You can only eat small portions before your teeth fall out from sugar overload.

Its a chocolate biscuit base with a layer of cream cheese and whipped cream, then a layer of chocolate mouse and then a layer of whipped cream topped with chocolate chips.

Happy Australia Day :)

We did BBQ and ice cream for dessert. My back's been crooked for days so that's enough from me hehe.
Loads of leftover meat for today's dinner plus roast tomato soup (homegrown).

We have glorious weather here in Melb, warm days and cooler nights. I'm really enjoying it before hot hell sets in again on Mon. :(

Its a chocolate biscuit base with a layer of cream cheese and whipped cream, then a layer of chocolate mouse and then a layer of whipped cream topped with chocolate chips.

Arrrghhh! Please stop!!! No- do go on! No- please stop!!!No- do go on!!! Ack!!! Covering my ears, covering my ears, covering my ears

I'm so hungry right now.

IrishLass :)

Back