Happy accident

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapAddict415

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a Brookie? It's a wonderful combination of brownies and chocolate chip cookies. I've seen them at 7-11 and I hear they're WONDERFUL. I can't eat them because of my wheat allergy so I decided to try to make my own. I found a gluten free brownie recipe and I dropped large spoonfuls of my favorite flourless peanut butter cookie recipe into the pan and lightly swirled it thru the brownie batter. Somehow, the brownie batter absorbed the PB cookie batter and I got a incredible brownie with unexpected bites of PB brownie! Not the Brookie I expected but it's pretty darn good! I've had 4 pieces since last night so I've banned myself from the kitchen lol. Anyone else have a similar experience with cooking or anything else?

I put candy bars in brownie batter and bake it. Always delicious.

I've made heath bars inside, snickers bars, twix and reces' PB cups.

I've also baked cake with chunks of brownie mix splattered around. It's so good.

Working on eating a blueberry pie right now.
And trying to finish a batch of cake mix cookies from last week end.
I refuse to start another rash of baking insanity until there's room on the counter.
Then I'll drop some chocolate chip cookie dough into a batch of brownies....

Latest posts

Back