Halloween Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponista

Reaction score
A sneak peak at the soap I made for November's challenge which I will put up in a couple of days. Do t worry it doesn't give away what the challenge will be! I'm sorry I have been absent from the forum lately, my dad was seriously ill, then I was forced to move house because of our neighbours and now it's the busiest time at work so I have got very behind and am struggling to keep my head above water. ImageUploadedBySoap Making1477853545.211691.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1477853563.534303.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1477853572.333727.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1477853593.654350.jpg

I really hope you and your Dad are ok Saponista? Moving house as well must be truly exhausting? Your soap is gorgeous and the colours are stunning. I really hope things calm down for you and you get the chance to catch up with everything!

Very nice . . . those soaps have Halloween written all over them! The color combo and web pattern are just mesmerizing. Glad to see you back Saponista and hope what remains of 2016 will be smoother sailing for your family.

Love the soap, and can't wait to see what you have planned for us.

I hope things in general are getting better for you, and that your dad has recovered.

Thank you everyone, my dad had a crumbling neck which paralysed him from the neck down. He went from being able to walk and move around to not even being able to wash himself or feed himself in the space of a couple of weeks. We thought he might have a brain tumour and would likely die. When they found it was his neck he had an operation where they pinned it straight again which was really risky as it could have made him worse. Fortunately it didn't and even the consultant thinks he has recovered miraculously, he is up and walking with a stick and can write and hold cutlery again. I am so grateful he has some quality of life agajn. It was heartbreaking to see him so sad and ill.

Wow, sounds like he is doing way better. It's amazing what science and medicine let's us do these days. Must be a relief for you as well!!

Thank you everyone, my dad had a crumbling neck which paralysed him from the neck down. He went from being able to walk and move around to not even being able to wash himself or feed himself in the space of a couple of weeks. We thought he might have a brain tumour and would likely die. When they found it was his neck he had an operation where they pinned it straight again which was really risky as it could have made him worse. Fortunately it didn't and even the consultant thinks he has recovered miraculously, he is up and walking with a stick and can write and hold cutlery again. I am so grateful he has some quality of life agajn. It was heartbreaking to see him so sad and ill.

Wow, I'm so pleased he has improved, that must have been seriously rough on all of you! My Mum had a small stroke recently. We were lucky and she's recovered well, but seeing your parents suddenly look so fragile and struggling is hard. I'm not greatly religious but do thank God she recovered well and we can have special time together still. i hope his recovery continues to go well and that life calms down for you now :)

Back