Halloween Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ourwolfden

Reaction score
I said in a different post I have been working on a bunch of Halloween Soap so I thought I’d start a thread to show them all off.

Other than the “Monster” Trick or Treat this is the only other I have cut. It is scented with “Magic Potion” from NG. The colors are lab colors in Citrus Green and Purple. I also did a sparkly black mica swirl on top.
DSC_0611.jpg

Those are beauties! That black mica really gives it the Halloween touch.

Thanks everyone. Yep Katie that is exactly what I did. I was worried for a while it took longer than normal for the oil to absorb but it turned out okay.

My “Forbidden Fruit” Soap the scent is from RE/AH. It has all four what I consider to be Halloween colors black, orange, purple, and green. I wish my orange was a bit brighter.
DSC_0624.jpg

What beautiful soaps! I took a pic of some recent curing Halloween soap I made. I just love Halloween almost as much as Christmas but a close second. I feel like a child this time of year!

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1411363787.873146.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1411363804.281105.jpg

Latest posts

Back