Hair day labels/packing

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drchurchillsoaps

Reaction score
Just about to hand pour 60x 16oz of various hair products. Just trying a bunch of new products. The printer is not so amazing at speed but I have been happy with my generic labels I had in the garage. Hope all goes well and I don’t have an accident! Update later/tomorrow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 32
Good thinking! For what it's worth, there's an advantage to selling pre-made bases along with your soap. DIY lotion requires "challenge testing" to be sure it's safe for selling. This can get expensive. Using a pre-made base eliminates that expense. :thumbs:

NOTE: It is not necessary to test lotion made for personal use.

Your labels look okay, but have you figured out the cost per label? I am betting they are quite expensive since the label rolls are expensive for this printer. These types of printers are fine for testing sample batches but when you figure out what you are going to sell it is usually less expensive to outsource label printing. When our very expensive Primera label printer decided to give out we changed to outsourcing our lotion labels. I did print some waterproof labels on my laser printer after she retired, but they always looked home-printed compared to our professionally printed labels.

Latest posts

Back