Hair Conditioner

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink-north

Reaction score
Has anyone ever made a hair conditioner? I have super frizzy hair and it is breaking from split ends. Anyway I was wondering if a simple conditioner would be the same as a body lotion with less viscosity? Like always I appreciate any help anyone has. Thank you.

I haven't made my own, but the conditioner concentrate from wsp is fabulous! I have a girl at work hooked on it. When you use it, it doesn't just sit on top of your hair, it actually soaks in! I have long hair, and am able to finally comb it after showering without having any snarls! I also made an anti frizz-shine spray with just cyclo and a tad of FO.
hope that helps!

Thanks for the tips. I think I'm going to do a lot of experimenting. From what I can read it really is similar to lotion, but with "hair friendly" ingredients. I will try it out and post how it goes. :)

That is one of the projects I have been wanting to try. I have seen people using vinegar on their hair, but I am not very coordinated in the shower and I hate the smell of vinegar, so I would prefer an emulsified conditioner.

Back