HA! I think I figured this thingy out, so Hello!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RottenRunt

Reaction score
Hi all,

I signed up awhile ago, but took me awhile to get around to saying hello. I started out taking a soaping class last August and fell in love. I've always been fascinated with soap, even as a kid watching my grandmother from a safe distance (according to her). I've made several batches, some awesome and some went in the trash, well ok, 2, so I must be doing something right. But my main goal has always been to make some good soap first and foremost. I also just like to muck about and see what happens. Let's experiment shall we?

I've done a lot of reading and still feel like I have questions and am always looking to expand on my knowledge. That's how I found this forum. Shout out to Irish Lass for her sugar to ppo answer I found on here months ago. I did join an online social media group and I feel like I've out grown the knowledge base there. Huge thank you to all that are happy to share your tips, tricks, chemistry knowledge and boundary results.

Back