gun oil fragrance?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh, that sounds wonderful for all the hunters in my DH's family. I've actually never bought from SaveOnScents, but think I have to try this. Is it worth the extra $$ to upgrade the oil to Ultra or Extreme on their products? Guessing it depends on the fragrance, wish they had longer descriptions, but the reviews are really helpful.

i read the reviews on that gunpowder scent link, most said that it didnt meet the mark, but smelled more smokey. What has it done in your experience? i am looking for a scent like this for my husband.

I have not used it, just pointing the OP in that direction. It always pays to read the reviews before buying.;)

I made a soap for my husband last year with their gunpowder fragrance and he said it was nice but not really gun-ny. I still have some of it. Would you like a sniffer? I'm happy to mail one, just PM me your address.

i read the reviews on that gunpowder scent link, most said that it didnt meet the mark, but smelled more smokey. What has it done in your experience? i am looking for a scent like this for my husband.

I made it this weekend. Smells like Hoppe's No9!! I have sold the entire 12 bars and they still have to cure!:thumbup:

Back