Guilty Pleasures?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spicy chocolate really is the best. Of course I love anything spicy.
When I tell people I make jalapeno ice cream they think I'm crazy, but it is soooooo goood!!!!

WooHoo! Another ice cream I can have all to myself! No one will eat the avocado ice cream that I make, but me. :D

I love jalepenos on pizza, too.

IrishLass :)

Cinnamon and Brown Sugar PopTarts and Tagalong Girl Scout cookies. Unfortunately, the Girl Scouts of America does not ship internationally. We'll have to stock up when we go visit in a few months.

WHY hasn't anyone made dark chocolate-covered potato chips yet??!!!?
My local chocolatier (chocolatery??) makes divine dark chocolate potato chips that stay crunchy. The trick is to get chips with ridges, a light chocolate coating, and not completely coat the chip with chocolate.

My guilty pleasures: lip syncing and air guitar to whatever is on my spotify playlist. Anything with poprocks in it - I waited 10 years for them to bring back Fireworks Oreos, last summer DQ had an awesome poprocks blizzard. Laying in bed on Saturday until 11am with coffee and a book. All things avocado.

That reminds me of the 90's.
Eating too much. Of anything.
Ice cream.
Spending time in the kitchen. ( ALWAYS results in something like...)
chocolate covered nut clusters,
Cake
Cake mix cookies.
Dump cake ( look it up yourself I will NOT be responsible )
Cashew brittle ( made like peanut brittle but with cashews)
Collecting things that go bang. Even though I probably really don't need more.

My list could go on but time runs short. There's something I need to do in the kitchen.:hippo::hippo::rolling:

Two days ago I'd never heard of dump cake. I looked it up. Should have just stopped there, but noooo.... I made the mistake of sending my husband a link to this wonder. For two days now he has not stopped talking about it. Incessantly.

Thanks a lot, Steve.

WHHAAATTT?!?! NOOOO!! That's the main reason I was willing to take a trip back to the States!

Woops! My bad....you can breathe easy- they still have the Tagalongs! I don't know what site I was on that didn't include the Tagalongs in the lineup, but I just checked their official site, and they are on there. Yay! :)

IrishLass :)

These are the Girl Scout cookies I want this year. I'll take a dozen please!!!

51017122_2228172300539290_3563432591946153984_n.jpg

These are the Girl Scout cookies I want this year. I'll take a dozen please!!!

I just laughed out loud at work... Weds my hubby was complaining about his weight gain (for the record, he's added a whopping 10lbs to his string bean physique) and Thursday he came home with 5 boxes of GS cookies. Two of them were Momoas - I mean Samoas. With or without the guy on the box, those are some fantastic cookies!

I just laughed out loud at work... Weds my hubby was complaining about his weight gain (for the record, he's added a whopping 10lbs to his string bean physique) and Thursday he came home with 5 boxes of GS cookies. Two of them were Momoas - I mean Samoas. With or without the guy on the box, those are some fantastic cookies!
When my friend sent that to me I laughed out loud too!! But yes, Samoas are my favorite GS cookie followed very closely with the Thin Mints.

Sorry about the "Dump Cake" Oh wait, I'm NOT.
I told you I would NOT be held responsible. So easy to put in the oven. Just dump a bunch of stuff in with a cake mix.

Why am I always on a diet?

I didn't think you'd be sorry. (and I'm not, either)

Yesterday I was at the store procuring Dump Cake ingredients when I got a message on my phone that TeresaGG had replied to this post (#57 above). All it did was reaffirm that what I was doing was the right thing. lol

Latest posts

Back