Guilty Pleasures?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
Guilty Pleasures?

Mine are Cheetos and Turtle Sundaes from DQ.
Also, late at night, I like to sing out loud to YouTube videos.
Oh, and dancing around the room in my jammies!

What’s yours?

1. Caterwauling along with women who actually can sing, like Veela, Lisa Gerrard, Tori Amos, Azam Ali, ...
2. Fakin' it to songs in the Arabic language
3. ChocoHigos from Spain (hand-dipped dark chocolate Pajarero figs @ $10 for 140g!! Thanks, Whole Foods! ... I think o_O)
4. Eating waayyy too much ice cream 10 months a year
5. Dancing in grocery store isles if I love the song that's playing (like no one's watching)
6. Burning waayyy too much incense
7. Reading SMF when I really should be doing other things ... like chores, for example :(
8. Around 2 years ago, it was binge-watching every True Blood clip on YT with Eric in it (Don't get me started.... heh heh) ... even though I usually prefer dark-haired men. :D

Eric_Northman.jpg

Last edited:
Prosecco
Ice cream
Draining the water heater with long showers
Real Housewives

The last one I’m especially ashamed about but there is something entertaining bout watching materialistic middle age women with bad plastic surgery cat fighting. I always feel lil better about my diminished youth and income after watching a show.

Curling up with a good book or stack of books and ignoring the world.
Prosecco
Ice cream
Draining the water heater with long showers
Real Housewives

The last one I’m especially ashamed about but there is something entertaining bout watching materialistic middle age women with bad plastic surgery cat fighting. I always feel lil better about my diminished youth and income after watching a show.

That’s not too bad. My other guilty pleasure is watching horders when I should be cleaning my house and going yep it’s still clean:oops:

Curling up with a good book or stack of books and ignoring the world.

That’s not too bad. My other guilty pleasure is watching horders when I should be cleaning my house and going yep it’s still clean:oops:

Love Hoarders! Park ur vacuum. New season starts 3/5.

@Zany_in_CO dear, I think we have a forum of either, 1) angelic beings, or 2) little devils who dare not put their guilty pleasures in print!! Bwaaa-hahaahaaa!!

Thanks Lin now I’m craving Swedish red berries, easier to find here then the red fish.

Betty Crocker chocolate icing.. I take a huge heaping spoonful and lick it like a lollipop

Cerelac. I never ate it as a baby, my sons were never given it but I love it lol I mix it with milk into a really thick paste but leave some of the powder dry and unmixed.

There's a "candy" here we call Yema. It's more like a fudge in consistency though, made with condensed milk, eggs and butter, and sometimes chopped nuts.
images.jpeg

Whiskey. Need I say more?
:cool:

Back