guest soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mare61

Reaction score
Hi

One of my neighbours has started a B&B and often orders baking from me for her breakfast buffets. When she called in an order this morning we got talking about soaps and she would be interested in getting some guest soaps from me.

I need some input about M&P vs. CP, scents, molds, packaging, labeling etc.

Who can help me out????????

Thanks

Haven't actually DONE anything yet, but here's what I can tell you. With the M&P, you get instant gratification, which may be helpful with someone who hasn't had the treat of using handmade soap yet.

As for guest sizes, I think it would be quite pretty to use conventional size molds (ie: loaf type molds) that make bath size bars, and cut them into regular size bath bars, then cut them into thirds so that the 1/3 bar is shorter rather than long like a french fry. If you use a wavy cutter to make some or all of the cuts, that would be pretty too!! 8)

You can do a chunk style of "collage" bar that would be really pretty done like that as well as very identifiable as your product!

HTH,

Della :)

No real advice here, but ask her to put your card is with each bar so the guests can later order the soaps and other goodies when they get home. :D

Digit

Latest posts

Back