Guest Amenities Packaging

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hendejm

Reaction score
I finally finished the guest amenities for our Airbnb. Along with the soaps and such - I created a menu for them if they choose to purchase anything. Amenities include:

One 1 ounce bar for bathroom sink
One 2.25 ounce bar for shower
One 2 ounce Conditioner*
One 2 ounce shampoo*
One 8 ounce hand and body lotion

Of course there will be toothpaste, toothbrush, floss, mouthwash, sunscreen, etc but those will not be made or packaged by me.

* the shampoo and conditioner are not made by me. I entered into an agreement with a private label (white label) shampoo company that allows me to market their product as my own. I created the packaging.

I don’t expect many sales but I thought it would be a nice add-on to our Airbnb. The guests are our target customer and maybe they will purchase or pass along to their friends and they may purchase. I’m pretty please with the result!

3B02AEB5-33D6-4E1B-B8E0-452CF3B534B3.jpeg

It looks very nice. I want to come stay in your Airbnb - especially since we're expecting to get another major snow dump this weekend.
Thanks! Makes me so happy to live in Florida. I grew up in New Hampshire - too cold, too much snow!

Very nicely done! And, what a great idea!
Thx! Not sure if it will create any new business but I am also doing the same thing for my sisters 2 Airbnb’s and my brother’s 3 Airbnb’s. If all goes well - I’ll creat a package to sell to a anyone that has an Airbnb, VRBO, BNB. If the area that you are selling to is overcrowded - move to a sector of the market that isn’t as saturated. That’s how to evolve and grow in the marketplace. :)

Profits would be similar to a wholesale account if they take my branding or higher if they choose to use their own branding, logo,etc.

Well played! I think this is a very nice touch, and I predict most sales will be on check-out as a momento. I can’t read the display. Be sure to feature prominently that they are “hand-crafted by the owners in small batches.”

Well played! I think this is a very nice touch, and I predict most sales will be on check-out as a momento. I can’t read the display. Be sure to feature prominently that they are “hand-crafted by the owners in small batches.”
Thanks! And yes - I do have similar language on the menu board! It is also talked about when I do the initial walk-thru with the guests.

Latest posts

Back