Guacamole and Spaghetti sauce

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about these colors, looks like a cooking experiment gone wrongšŸ¤£

It's a machanics soap with fine pumice and cream of wheat. Used oxides for the colors.
Scented with a blend of Indonesia teakwood and autumn breeze.

Attachments

• 20201014_102529.jpg
    20201014_102529.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 46
Not sure how I feel about these colors, looks like a cooking experiment gone wrongšŸ¤£

It's a machanics soap with fine pumice and cream of wheat. Used oxides for the colors.
Scented with a blend of Indonesia teakwood and autumn breeze.
That description is perfect. šŸ˜‚ Looks and sounds like it will be awesome soap!

Sounds like it will smell wonderful. But you're so right about looking like quac & marinara. But, you know, if you look at it from another perspective, how about Quac & Tobasco? That doesn't sound so bad at all.

Haha, I don't know if thats better or not. Its on gel right now and the red that I can see looks pink.
I hope it doesn't turn out too terrible, this is for the guys. Was supposed to be autumn colors

For a mechanics soap it looks perfect! Dudes will like the ā€œmoldy spamā€ look šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I have the same mold you have there, how many ounces do you make your batch for it and how thick do you slice your soap? 1ā€ to get 9 with a sliver leftover?

For a mechanics soap it looks perfect! Dudes will like the ā€œmoldy spamā€ look šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I have the same mold you have there, how many ounces do you make your batch for it and how thick do you slice your soap? 1ā€ to get 9 with a sliver leftover?

This recipe used 19 oz of oil but if I remember right, it will hold 24 oz of oil. I cut my soaps at 1" but this one I used a knife on and just eyeballed it so I have 9 bars with one extra thick.

Back