Grocery Store Soap Challenge Photo Thread

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have no idea what I am going to do with the 4 cupcake soaps I have on hand. .... I certainly couldn't give them to kids who might decide to try and take a bite!

I think some of mine went into the random gift box and ended up as part of a hostess gift. The rest, I just finally put them out by the bathroom sink and used them till they were gone. As for giving them to kids, I don't think a kid over 5 would bite a cupcake soap after you already told them it was soap.

It really feels like their prices have gone up precipitously since West Valley and Safeway closed - less competition, I guess. Personally, I go to Golden Choice at Davie/Bidwell for produce/rice/sauces/asian condiments. snaptube vidmate Way cheaper than YIG.

Last edited:
It really feels like their prices have gone up precipitously since West Valley and Safeway closed - less competition, I guess. Personally, I go to Golden Choice at Davie/Bidwell for produce/rice/sauces/asian condiments. Way cheaper than YIG.
Sorry, I don't understand this comment. Was this meant for a different thread?

I think some of mine went into the random gift box and ended up as part of a hostess gift. The rest, I just finally put them out by the bathroom sink and used them till they were gone. As for giving them to kids, I don't think a kid over 5 would bite a cupcake soap after you already told them it was soap.
I think "officially" 7 is the age where you can be sure kids won't eat a thing after you've told them not to, but I'd agree that most 5-6 year olds could deal with cupcake soap without much danger.

Margarine for the masses!

margarine.jpg

Ingredients: margarine, coconut oil, 1:1 NaOH masterbatch, ROE.
Oils: canola, palm (both from the margarine), coconut
Mould: the margarine box
Further notes

Latest posts

Back