Greyhound layer soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KimT2au

You bet they die
Reaction score
I know it is a bit late for Christmas as the soap will not be fully cured by the time I gift them but this is the first chance I have had to make anything for my friends from the greyhound rescue charity I am involved with. I am really pleased with the results, although if I were being harsh with myself I could say that I could have added a bit more black but I did not want to risk the black overwhelming the rest of the colours. I had just cut the loaf and have not planed or bevelled the soap yet. All in all I am really happy with them.

greyhound layer soap V2 01.JPG
Greyhound layer soap V2 02.JPG

I know it is a bit late for Christmas as the soap will not be fully cured by the time I gift them but this is the first chance I have had to make anything for my friends from the greyhound rescue charity I am involved with. I am really pleased with the results, although if I were being harsh with myself I could say that I could have added a bit more black but I did not want to risk the black overwhelming the rest of the colours. I had just cut the loaf and have not planed or bevelled the soap yet. All in all I am really happy with them.

View attachment 33536 View attachment 33537
This completely blows me away!! Well done.

Latest posts

Back