Greets from Down Under!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapStephanie

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I have been browsing on the forum for a while, as a fairly new soap addict, but I just noticed I haven't introduced myself yet. :) So here it goes!

I'm Stephanie, 25 years old and I'm from the Netherlands!
One year ago, in February, I moved to Australia - Sydney together with my lovely partner Roy, for his work as an expat (expatiate) here. Very exciting all. This is the first time we're doing this kind of thing. We're going to stay here for at least another year, maybe longer.

So basically I needed to find a new hobby to keep me busy. :) That's where soapmaking comes in! I actually just started up a small business of my own called 'Made to Love'. I'm currently trying to find a couple of markets where I can sell my homemade goodies such as soaps, scrubs, bath salts, balms, candles & other giftware!

Next to that, I work at the RSPCA as an volunteer & I'm a Foster Carer as well. At the moment I have a mum & 3 small bubs who I'm taking care of. <3

Love to be a part of the Soap Making Forum and keep sharing interesting things! ;)

Greets,
Steph

Hello Stephanie, welcome!

Your story sounds amazing. Won't it be difficult to go back to the Netherlands, eventually?
I'd like to wish you the best of luck on your adventure, volunteering work, caring work and soap making work! :)

- Jozua

Hi guys! Thanks for the welcoming committee! :mrgreen:

@ Jozua
Holland is not really our country (anymore) I guess, at least thats what it feels like.. We'll just see where we will end up! Pretty hard to live spontaneous like that sometimes!
I/We love the Australian attitude. Just lovely people. In the Netherlands they are making a fuss of pretty much everything. I see you're in Belgium, so you'll probably understand, haha. :)

Maybe we'll travel more after this adventure. Go with the flow!

Greets,
Steph

Latest posts

Back