Greetings :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a brand new newbie! I just started soaping almost a month ago. Still waiting for my first batch to finish during, but I've made 4 total. All of them seem to have turned out well so far. My most recent batch was made with Neem oil because my sons have eczema and I wanted to make something that would help their skin. So I am excited about that.

I am looking forward to being a part of this community and learning from all you master soapers! I work full time and go to school 3/4 time and am also a single mom, but plan to be here as often as I can ❤

Welcome to the word of soapmaking AldebaanArtistry.
Do keep in mind that the neem bar may have no magic for your son's eczema, in fact, no soap may have no magic, but it may work well. Sometimes salt bars work well for eczema even neem salt bars. Sometimes none make any more difference than commercial made soap, but soap is fun to make, and the array of fragrances available is addictive.

Welcome to the word of soapmaking AldebaanArtistry.
Do keep in mind that the neem bar may have no magic for your son's eczema, in fact, no soap may have no magic, but it may work well. Sometimes salt bars work well for eczema even neem salt bars. Sometimes none make any more difference than commercial made soap, but soap is fun to make, and the array of fragrances available is addictive.

Thank you for that information! I will keep that in mind for sure. And you're right, the fragrances have me hooked, big time. I used to play around with making candles but this is so much more fun to me. I will look into salt bars and neem salt if thisbdoesnt work out. And even if it doesn't, I'm super excited about all the other benefits of neem, and to keep playing around :)

Hello and welcome!
👋 Thank you!

Welcome to the forum.:)
Thank ya thank ya! 😁 I'm excited to be here!

Welcome, AldebaranArtistry!

IrishLass :)
Thank you, IrishLass! I have to say, I have read quite a few of your posts. I am way excited to learn from everyone here.. y'all are some masters for sure!

Latest posts

Back