Greetings!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForTheDogs

Reaction score
Hey! My name is Cookie and I've been playing with MP for a couple of months. Kinda getting the hang of it, but keen to learn.

The better bars I make I sell to aid the rescue dogs in my care, hence my handle.

Apologies in advance if you see me spell words like favorite, colour, and so on with the U. I'm English, but now live in Long Beach, California.

Thanks for all the help and advice everyone has given me so far. Really appreciate it!

Welcome Cookie. What a great cause! There's lots of pet enthusiasts here. I have two rescue (forever) cats, one on my lap now. Are you on the front line of rescue, or on the tail end like me?

Welcome Cookie. What a great cause! There's lots of pet enthusiasts here. I have two rescue (forever) cats, one on my lap now. Are you on the front line of rescue, or on the tail end like me?

My wife and I foster and rescue all the time. We've rescued so many and found them forever homes that I honestly can't remember all their names.

Having to slow down on it a little, as all my furry children are taken over my life (and bank account!).

Thank you for rescuing the cats - shows a lot of compassion. :)

Hey and welcome! Feel free to use whatever spelling you like. We have lots of Brits, Canadians, and Australians, so you should feel right at home.

Good to know! Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Cookie!

I am also a believer in the "u" given my Canadian-ness. Colour, favour, so on. The only time I don't use the "u" is in mold (as in, soap mold). I think it looks weird with a "u"... mould with a "u" reminds me of cheese mould and bread mould.

Ummm ok... sorry for the weird welcome :)

We "rescue" pets that get dropped off out in the country where someone with no clue thinks they can live on their own. If they get to the yard before the coyotes or owls get them first. Down to three cats right now. One refuses to come inside but we caught her and got her fixed. Just feed her every day.

See you're not any weirder than the rest of us here.:)

Welcome to the forum and rescue on!

Yep, Steve85569, my sister-in-law lives way out in the country. People are always dropping animals off there. They are nuts it they think that the coyotes and wolves will leave a single animal alone.

I love the fact there are so many animal-friendly folk here.

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Sorry, a bit late to the game here. But welcome:) I have been doing M&P since 99/2000, and it is a great medium to play with!
Now I only do CP/HP, but will visit the M&P side again too!

Welcome! I love that this is an international board. Variety is the spice of life, as they say :) And from one crazy dog person to another, thanks for your humane efforts!

Back