Greetings people

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrJuggles

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I thought I'd introduce myself on here seeing as it's all your guidelines I'm going to be using to make soap.
First things first, I waffle; I can say in ten sentences what would easily work in one. It's always been part of me and now I accept it for the unique idiosyncrasy that is me, forgive me :roll:
Secondly, I love the idea of forums, I love the way it creates communities and in my enthusiasm for them I have got my wife into the idea and she's into some baby wearing forums and crafting forums. But I just don't seem to do them well; I lurk like a professional but post rarely. I hope that's different here, as I love the idea of soap making.
I am going to give one of your basic tutorials a go from Tracy Hutchins on the soap tutorial bit. I think that's what made me stick here was her instructions, I love an organised, clear approach and it echo's how I too like to work. I have to have anything set up and ready before I can start using it. When I cook, all the ingredients need to be in little pots like they do on the cooking shows!!
I haven't got all the equipment yet and I'm waiting for the silicone loaf tin before I can get cracked on.
I am loving reading around here and getting lots of inspiration for presents and if I ever get good maybe a bit of domestic selling (not to leave my day job, I love it too much)
And as for the real stats that make me, me. I'm 37, two children Boy 10 girl 2 and we've just relocated from the 7th worst place to live in the UK to a house on a hill on the coast of North Wales (a mile from the sea) So I guess this home crafting is part of the lifestyle changes we've made.
I hope to get to know this place better and I'll keep you posted on things as soon as the loaf tin arrives.

Latest posts

Back