Greetings from the snowapocalypse!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetWaters

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I live on the east coast and I am new to this forum as well as soap making. I look forward to interacting with you guys and soaking up as much knowledge as I can about crafting great soap and other bath products. I have only made bath bombs thus far but I am looking to experiment with some MP soon. In addition to that, I am really interested in understanding the science behind soaps and how each ingredient reacts to one another.

Welcome! BTW, Wholesale Supplies Plus is having a 30% off fragrance oil sale Jan 24 and 25. They also sell MP, molds, etc, so this might be a good time to buy. (I'm such an enabler.)

Hi, I'm having this crazy weather too! I'm from mississippi and am trying to figure out what this white stuff is that's falling from the sky....lol. Stay warm!

Welcome, you'll find lots of great information here. I'm on the east coast too, but northeast. Looks like the worst of this one will stay farther south this time. At least we're keeping our fingers crossed. I had to go to the grocery store earlier today. Those of you in snow country know what that's like on the day before a storm. Stay warm and be safe.

3531a34faafcd3d5ab8749a94f57319e.gif

Welcome! I got my start in this addiction by making bath bombs and lotion bars for myself and then a friends wedding as favors. What better way to spend a snowy winter weekend than making those and then soaking in a steamy tub with the fruits of your labors :D

Thanks for the warm welcomes, guys! It is nice to see such an active forum!

Welcome, you'll find lots of great information here. I'm on the east coast too, but northeast. Looks like the worst of this one will stay farther south this time. At least we're keeping our fingers crossed. I had to go to the grocery store earlier today. Those of you in snow country know what that's like on the day before a storm. Stay warm and be safe.

Heh, unfortunately I am in that 'farther south' category. So far we've only received around 6-7 inches but it is projected that we will get as much as 12-20" :shock: It only snows here once a decade or so and, boy, is it snowing!

Snow- The East Coast's legacy. I'm not looking forward to shoveling that stuff (I say this every year). Welcome to the forum of never-ending soapy and B&B enabling.

Latest posts

Back