Greetings from the Shenandoah Valley!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crombie

Reaction score
I made my first soap three weeks ago - a cocoa and peppermint body bar recipe I found on the internet. My co-workers loved it! I do not have a creative bone in my body but stayed up that night and gave my soap a name and logo and label and wrapped them - really cute. Right now I am only doing Melt & Pour but I hope when I retire in a few years that I can delve into cold process. I have no interest in selling - it is just a hobby - and will be fun to give as gifts to co-workers and family. I live in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley (northwestern Virginia) and work full time at a job I love. Other than gardening, I have never had a hobby but have quickly realized this could become addicting!

Welcome, have fun its addictive. I use to go to school with a girl with Crombie as a surname.

welcome! I too love gardening and impatiently waiting for spring to arrive! i've been wanting to do a chocolate mint soap and this has inspired me :)

Welcome~ Before you know it you'll be growing herbs from your garden for your soap. Play and Enjoy! Cheers

Latest posts

Back