Greetings from Kelowna

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Ev, from the beautiful Okanagan. I have made some soap in the past but online resources weren't as prolific as they are now and I had an awful lot to learn with no one to teach me.

I've been doing a lot of pinning (on Pinterest), a lot of reading and a fair bit of practicing. Since mid-August (three weeks ago), I've made eight 30 oz batches of soap and one 9 oz test batch; I have my eye on a couple more recipes I want to try.

Since I discovered this forum, via a post found through a pin, I've been spending a lot of time reading and gleaning information. There truly is a wealth of information here. I bow down to those who have gone down this path before and have left their findings for those of us who follow. Thank you.

I know I will have questions and I'm sure that I will either find answers here or will be pointed in the right direction.

Hi and welcome!! I have been known to pin things from this forum, I can't be the only one that does that?
<me looks sided-eyed at the forumites>

I do apologize. I should have specified where the beautiful Okanagan IS. I'm in the south central part of British Columbia. And it really is beautiful. :wave:

Please don't! I could've easily looked it up, silly me for not thinking to do that. But I just wanted to know which beautiful place you come from. It's very beautiful indeed. I live in Michigan, USA.

Latest posts

Back