Greetings from Greece!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christost7

Reaction score
Hallo everyone, great to have found you!
Short story: I am from Greece, I am 40 years old and I have been smoking for the past 25 years or so.
I quit smoking 6 months ago. With all the benefits and amazing difference I see in my health, I got the extra bonus of getting my taste and smell back after so much time..!
With my new super smell, i quickly discovered scents that led to perfumes that led to essential oils that led to (you guessed it) soap.
I instantly fel in love with the detail, the math, the science and the art behind cold process soap. I am now totaly hooked (in one month I started making cp soap, I have produced 9 batches) and I hope i keep getting better at it.
Nice to find you all here.
Happy and safe soaping!
P.S. I have posted some pics of some of my first soaps on the "SOAPS" page (mistakes, faults and all). Please comment and give feedback, it would be much appreciated. More are comming up!

Last edited:
Congratulations on quitting smoking!
Welcome to the forum.
I have visited your beautiful country.
In my opinion there can never be too many soap photos posted.
I will go over and look at your soaps now.

I can't see them in the Photo Gallery. Is that where you put them?

Last edited:
Hey and welcome!

Congratulations on quitting smoking! Speaking from experience, you have made it through the toughest part, so hang in there! Isn't it wonderful to be able to smell and taste again?!

Hey and welcome!

Congratulations on quitting smoking! Speaking from experience, you have made it through the toughest part, so hang in there! Isn't it wonderful to be able to smell and taste again?!

Thank you Susie, nice to meet you!
It surely is wonderful, I keep banging my head for not quiting this disgusting habbit years ago...But better late than never i guess :)
Now me and my family enjoy all the benefits of being smoke free.

Welcome, and I'm so glad you're recovery so well from smoking!

I have a good friend who grew up in Greece and has told me wonderful stories and history of Greece. We know things are extremely trying over there - and sincerely hope they turn around as fast as possible.

Back