Green Mountain Farm

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Mountain Farm

Reaction score
Hello!

I’ve been part of this forum for a while but haven’t introduced myself yet!

My name is melody and I am a young entrepreneur. I was raised on a farm and now own my own American Alpine goats.

In 2019 I started making goat milk soap because we were overrun by milk.

I started by selling on Facebook and Instagram but now go to markets and festivals! And I just got the opportunity to rent a spot in a building where people work as cashiers. So pretty much I’ll have to pay $110-$200 a month for other people to sell my soap! We’re going to give it a go and see if it’ll work out!

I’m excited to keep learning on this forum!

The pictures are of my sweet Ila May. I lost my other doe a couple years ago, and Ila only gave me bucks last year. She is pregnant so I’m hoping for does end of May!
She is the sweetest thing and my customers love it when I can bring her along to festivals! :)
809B6584-3166-48BA-89CF-FAFA9D3793B0.jpeg
02AB8D61-12E6-463D-811A-994FB190A100.jpeg

Also, I just posted a really big question on recipes for soap! So if you have knowledge about that, head to the recipe feedback forum! :)

That second photo - looking right into her face is so clear I just want to reach out and rub her head! Here's hoping for a nice healthy pregnancy!

Latest posts

Back