Great Ylang Ylang FO

Discussion in 'Shopping Recommendations' started by Saponificarian, Feb 12, 2020.

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating:

1. Feb 12, 2020 #1

Saponificarian

Saponificarian

Saponificarian

Hello all,

My soul is crazing a great Ylang Ylang FO. I know there is an EO a member recommended but I want an FO that is creamy and luscious like the Ylang Ylang EO I got from Soapkitchen a few years ago. I am not sure they still have it as crops change so do EOs so I don’t want to risk it and I want fragrance oil anyways.

So please if you know any supplier with great YlangYlang FO, pretty please share.

2. Feb 12, 2020 #2

soapmaker

soapmaker

soapmaker

Soapmaker Supporting Member

If I remember correctly WSP does not have a Ylang Ylang FO. Maybe not even NG. But I know I was looking for one and bought NDA's. I don't know as I'd call it creamy and luscious, but maybe a little sweet? floral and a little like Jasmine. Ylang and Jasmine are hard to describe for me. They are love/hate FOs.
    ETA: I always use Ylang in a blend.

Saponificarian likes this.
  3. Feb 12, 2020 #3

Saponificarian

Saponificarian

Saponificarian

Thank you @soapmaker I see Oregon trails have Ylang Ylang FO but shipping isn't friendly at all. Jasmine, I like in little doses. Gardenia, I love. Ylang Ylang EOs 1 and 3 the one's from NDA I hate as there is a smell much like the back end of a baboon that gross me out. The EO from Soap Kitchen, I love but I am pretty sure they are out of the batch I bought because it was from 2018 and a new EO batch might not be as great. Since NDA doesn't have a minimum order anymore, I am going to splurge on the 100ml Ylang Ylang FO.:D

4. Feb 13, 2020 #4

Millie

Millie

Millie

:lol: So true

Draft saved Draft deleted