Great weather-proof labels

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuddinAndPeanuts

Reaction score
I was recently talking about labels with someone and it occurred to me that this was something worth sharing with all of you. My body butter is packaged in glass jars with a front and back label. I used to get the glossy white Avery labels, and then the identical off-brand labels in bulk online. They were great, but if they got rained on- even if it rained but was dry inside my tent- they would wrinkle up and be ruined. Once I had this happen with just humidity and no actual rain. This was an enormous problem. I have since started using weatherproof labels. They sell them at onlinelabels.com. For a package of 100 sheets of glossy white laser printer labels, it would be around $38. For a package of 100 sheets of glossy white polyester weatherproof labels, it's about $49. And they ARE weatherproof. I think they may be completely waterproof. They are also more resistant to getting scratched and gimped up in general. I know they're expensive labels- but they save me an enormous amount of time, money and heartache. I just thought I'd throw it out there in case I can the info may help someone else.

Thanks for the tip, Puddin. I've looked at the weatherproof labels at Onlinelabels and wondered if they were worth the extra cost. Nice to know the answer!

Latest posts

Back